Sunday, September 8, 2013

PROPHECY TO THE CHURCH IN AMERICA


TIME 9:33 AM

Thus says the LORD, "Listen to Me, All priests in the land! My WORD you have rejected, you speak the language of men, My temple you have defiled, you are double minded, and some among you practice witchcraft within My temple. Behold, As I put down the house of Eli, so shall I put down all those among you that cordon or do evil . I shall raise up a new royal priesthood, not drunk of wine but of My Spirit; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God rebukes the church in America for acting ungodly and pronounces judgement upon the wicked priests.

PRAYER POINTS

Repent and Ask God for forgiveness on behalf of the priests of God in America

Pray that priests of God in America will denounce evil and return to God

No comments:

Post a Comment