Monday, March 17, 2014

DREAM OF UGANDA'S KING UNDER ATTACK

Time 6:00 AM

While I lay down on my bed, I had a dream whereof Uganda's king came under attack by his juniors. In the dream, young men welded sticks that they sought to use against him. The attack started with one junior whom he had sought to reprimand and then, other juniors joined in a mob against the king. After a little while, I came, talked to the juniors and I created a safe passage for the king, getting him away from danger.

INTERPRETATION

The king of  Uganda shall come under great attack from his juniors, but the hand of God will deliver him from danger.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray that the king of Uganda will humble himself before God and man.

Pray that the king of  Uganda will ensure the return of justice and freedom for all in the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment