Sunday, July 6, 2014

PROPHECY TO THE KING OF ISRAEL

Time 9:35 am

Thus says the LORD God of Israel, "king of Israel, Have I not commanded you to move and strike the phillistines that have risen against My People? Shall you seek to bring shame unto Me and My people? Am I not a God of War?  Rise now, put all your fears away and move against the phillistines. For victory, I shall give unto you and Israel's army today over the phillistines, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God rebukes and castigates the king of Israel  for being obstinate, at a time when Israel's peace is being threatened by the Palestinians. God commands the king to immediately move his troops against  all enemy territories of the Palestinians.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that Isreal's king will act as commanded by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment