Friday, November 21, 2014

PROPHECY TO ISRAEL'S KING

Time 10:45 am

Thus says the LORD God, " king of Israel, Have I not commanded you to fear not? Shall you seek for Jerusalem's peace from the Edomites, the very Ones who conspire with the Philistnes and the World against Jerusalem? Am I not able to protect Jerusalem and all My People that dwell therein? Behold, I urge you, be strong and fear not for Jerusalem. For the evil of the World shall never prevail over Jerusalem and My People; Israel, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God reprimands the king of Israel for seeking the hand of  Jordan in ensuring the peace of Jerusalem. Israel's king must believe and trust God, well aware that He is able to fight the enemies of Israel and protect Jerusalem and all His Chosen People.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that Israel's king will be strong for Jerusalem and Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment