Wednesday, July 8, 2015

PROPHECY TO THE KING OF AMERICA

Time 11:00 am

Thus says Elohim, " king of America, Shall a pot say to the potter, Why did you make me? Do I not make and break kingdoms? Why predetermine to do evil against Heaven and My People; Israel? Behold, for orchestrating evil against Heaven and My People; Israel, I will cause the last days of your reign to be a storm, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim castigates and rebukes America's king for predetermining in his heart to fight Heaven and Israel. As Judgement, Elohim shall cause America to be divided against its king. Confusion, despair and hopelessness shall define the last days of the king's reign.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that America's king will repent and cease to fight against Heaven and Israel, lest Elohim's Judgement befalls him.

No comments:

Post a Comment