Tuesday, August 2, 2016

PROPHECY TO AMERICA

Time 9:00am

Thus says Yahweh Elohim, "America, America, Come back to Me! Why defile yourselves and your land with the gods of the Nations? Did I not found you as a Nation? Did I not bless you above all Nations?  But see now, you have turned against Me! The sins of Sodom and Gommorah have engulfed your land! Idolatry has become the face of your Nation! Evil is revelled above righteousness! My Prophets that I have sent to you, you have rejected and condemned mad! Many My servants, you have compromised and made to drink from the cup of Jezebel! Behold, My anger is lifted up against you! A sword from the East is lifted up against your land and people, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim calls the Nation of America back from evil to righteousness. A refusal by America to turn back to Elohim, will see the Nation fall by the hand of the dragon Nation of China.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for revival of America and her peoples.

Pray that America and her peoples will heed to Elohim's Call and return back to righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment