Monday, July 17, 2017

PROPHECY FOR KENYA

Time 1:00pm

Thus says Yahweh Elohim, " O Kenya! Arise and Shine; for thy light has come, and My glory is risen upon thee. For darkness shall cover the earth and gross darkness the people; but I will arise upon thee and My glory shall be seen upon thee. For in My wrath did I smite thee, but now in My favour shall I have mercy on thee. Violence shall no longer be heard in your land nor destruction within your borders. I will make thy officers peace and magistrates righteousness. Your people shall no longer be divided, but One. The wealth of the Nations, I give unto you and your peoples. Thy light shall no longer go down, for I shall be thy everlasting light. Your people shall all be righteous, they shall be My people and I will be their God. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong Nation, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim declares a new dawn for the Nation and Peoples of Kenya.
Kenya shall become a Nation of God; and the cornerstone for Africa's; Spiritual, Political,Economic and Social transformation. Kenya shall become a beacon of Peace in Africa, Centre for Africa's Spiritual Revival, Centre for Africa's Global Power, Africa's Economic Power and Africa's New Super Power.
The Nation and People of Kenya will rise and soar to greater heights.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for the fullfillment of Elohim's WORD concerning the Nation and People of Kenya.

7 comments:

  1. Amen amen... Glory to the KING of kings n LORD of Lords... Thank you Jesus for your mercies towards Kenya..... Kenya arise,!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen we receive that prophecy and let God's will and purpose for Kenya and Africa at large be done in the name of Jesus. Glory to God Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Amen. The word we need in this season. it is the third time i have heard of the same prophecy from different people, that "Kenya shall become a beacon of Peace in Africa, Centre for Africa's Spiritual Revival". this is a confirmation. i receive it in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May Almighty God supreme blessings be upon our great 🇰🇪 in Jesus Mighty name 😇🙏

    ReplyDelete