Wednesday, January 10, 2018

PROPHECY TO THE NATION OF RWANDA.

TIME 1:40pm

Thus says Yahweh Elohim, " Arise and Shine, O Nation and People of Rwanda! My glory is risen upon you! Darkness shall cover the World, but I will be a light unto you! Your people that I scattered in the Nations, I will bring back to your land. Your Nation and People shall called Blessed of Elohim. Kings and Nations, I will summon to your land. The wealth of the Nations, I will give to your people!  Never again will bloodshed, diseases, famine or pestilences cover your land. For I will build My hedge over you, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim declares a new beginning for the Nation and People of Rwanda. Rwanda shall soon  experience unprecedented political, social and economic prosperity. Rwanda shall become a Beacon of Hope for many in Africa and the World.

PRAYER POINT

Pray for the fullfilment of Elohim's WORD concerning the Nation and People of Rwanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment