Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PROPHECY TO AMERICA

Time 17:40 PM

Thus says the LORD God, " America, America, Return to Me! Why forget so easily? Out of nothing, I made you great! A land that belonged not to you, I gave unto you! Nations and kings, I subdued under your authority! All peoples of the world, I made to crave for you! But see now, you have not only turned away from Me, but the beautiful land  I gave unto you, you have defiled by your abominations, and  idols you have set up for yourselves a suite gods! Behold, My anger is risen against thee and I will surely not rest until all the wicked in your land, are cut off from the land, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God decries the evil that covers the land of America and does pronounce judgement unto the nation and her people

PRAYER POINT

Pray that America will reject evil, repent and turn back to God

No comments:

Post a Comment