Friday, October 9, 2015

PROPHECY TO ISRAEL

Time 8:16 am

Thus says the Master Yahweh Elohim, " Fear not O Israel, for I am with you! For a brief moment,I departed from you because of your evil, but now for My own sake and for the sake of My Servant Abraham, I have returned to you. The Nations and kings around you and from far that have forged a confederacy against you, I shall trample, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim urges the Nation and Peoples of Israel to be strong in the midst of current schemes of Nations against Israel. Elohim shall judge and punish all such Nations and kings that covet war against Israel. Israel shall prevail over all the armies of the Nations that shall stand against it.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem.

Pray that Israel and her people shall remain strong and wait upon Elohim for deliverance.

WORD OF MEDITATION

Ezekiel 36:1-38


No comments:

Post a Comment