Friday, November 27, 2015

PROPHECY TO RWANDA

Time 7:06 pm

Thus says the Master Yahweh Elohim, " Shout for joy O Nation of a thousand hills! For a brief moment, I departed from you and your peoples, but now I return unto you! Behold, your Walls shall never again be burnt, and your Cities shall never again be desolate! Your Peoples, I will gather from all the Nations where I scattered them, and they shall return and dwell in their land. You shall no longer be slandered by the Nations! I will increase both your peoples and livestock. The wealth of the Nations, I will gather and place under your bossom. Your peoples shall no longer be a captive to any Nation! My Spirit, I shall pour out unto your people, and I shall be your God, and you shall be My People, says Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim declares the posterity of the Nation Rwanda and her peoples. Rwanda shall become a beacon and vanguard of peace in Africa. The peoples of Rwanda shall return in their Nation, dwell in their land and greatly enjoy blessings in their Nation. Rwanda shall experience an exponential social-economic transformation, that shall see standards of living in the Nation move to greater heights. Nations and Peoples near and far, shall all bring their wealth to Rwanda. Elohim shall cause a great Spiritual Revival in the Nation of Rwanda, that shall impact Nations near and far! The Nation of Rwanda, shall be the Israel of Africa!

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for the fulfillment of Elohim's WORD concerning the Nation and Peoples of Rwanda.

Pray that Rwanda and her peoples shall embrace and hold high the Spirit of Elohim so as to enjoy His  Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment