Monday, April 1, 2019

PROPHECY TO THE KING OF ISRAEL.

TIME 10:24am

Thus says Yahweh Elohim, " Listen to Me O king of Israel, You must fear not nor be wearied by the many conspiracies against you. For I Myself, chose you and anointed you as king over My People, Israel. I will contend with those that contend with you, and I will fight with those that fight against you. You must fear them not. For I am with you, to protect and defend you, says Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim assures the king of Israel of His unrelented support, amidst all current conspiracies against the king. The king of Israel should remain strong,well aware that God's Hand is with and upon him. The king should not in any way deter from his efforts of defending Jerusalem and Israel. The Anointing of God upon the king, is far much greater than the number of his adversaries.

PRAYER POINT

Pray for the continued boldness and steadfastness of the king of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment