Monday, May 6, 2019

PROCLAMATION AGAINST GAZA.

TIME 7:24am

Thus says Yahweh Elohim, " Woe unto you the people of Gaza! For formeting evil in your hearts against My people; Israel, My sword of Judgement is lifted up against you. Behold, I will cause enemies to rise up against you from all directions and from your own territory. The hearts of your people, I will divide against each other and they will lift sword against one another. The land where you dwell, I will cause to reject you. Violence shall cover your land. Vipers, I shall cause to inhabit in your houses. Both the young and old among you, shall fight for bread and I will make you wanderers in the land, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim rebukes, castigates and pronounces Judgement unto Gaza and its People, for seeking the anihilitaion of Israel and the Jewish people. As Judgement, Elohim shall cause Gaza to become a total desolation and its People, shall become wanderers in the Nations.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that Elohim will never relent from judging Gaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment