Monday, June 10, 2019

PROCLAMATION AGAINST AMERICA.

Time 9:28am

Woe unto you the Nation of America! Because you have rejected Me and My Prophets that I have sent to you, I too have rejected you. Behold, I will cause a fierce Army and People from the Far East to rule over you as My Judgement, declares Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim rebukes, castigates and pronounces Judgement to come upon the Nation and People of America for its newfound love of ungodliness, which is a total departure from America's foundation.
As Elohim's Judgement, after the tenure of  America's current king and last prophet to the Nation, Elohim will cause the Nation of China to take over America's Civilization and thus become the New Face of the World.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that America will repent, turn away from evil and return back to the God of their Founding Fathers, so as to save the American Civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment