Wednesday, October 9, 2013

PROPHECY TO AMERICA

TIME 18:46 PM

Thus says the LORD, "America, America, For how long shall your people have two opinions about Me and Baal? Am I not God? Did I not found your nation? Did I not bless you? Why then should your people continue to worship  their golden images that neither speak nor hear? Why hold activities for the devil in your land? Behold, My anger is risen against you, for your wicked and defiant hearts! For the wicked in your land, I will  punish severely. They and their children shall have no inheritance nor memorial in the land; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God's anger is risen against the wicked in America


PRAYER POINTS

Pray that the wicked in the land will seek forgiveness from God or else they perish

Pray for un end wickedness and ungodliness in America


No comments:

Post a Comment