Thursday, October 24, 2013

VISION OF HEAVEN & HELL

Time 8:20 PM

Date October 23,2013

While in the Spirit, I was carried away by the Spirit of God to Heaven whereof, I saw God seated on the throne. His throne was shinning, all covered in gold (yellow). Out of His eyes came a sharp blazing fire. I saw Jesus Christ, Abraham, Elijah and  the Angels that were ministering at the Seat of Mercy. Great Worship covered the heaven. All the Walls of Heaven were covered in gold.

While still in the Spirit, I was further taken by the Angels to see hell and the judgement to come upon the wicked. There was great fires that burned unceasingly. I saw many people that I knew while they lived on earth, under great suffering in the un quenching fires. I saw also many people that are still living that are destined for hell. These included; Religious Leaders, Kings and People of  Great Power in Nations.

Thereafter, I returned to earth with a message from God to prepare; People's , Cities and Nations for the Second Coming back of Jesus Christ.


INTERPRETATION

Christ's Return is very imminent! And upon His Return, He shall judge the living and the dead. Heaven awaits the righteous, while hell fires are already lit for the unrighteous.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for the redemption of all Souls in all Cities & Nations before Christ's Return

Pray that the Righteous Ones of God will hold, contend & fight for their faith till Christ's Return.




No comments:

Post a Comment