Sunday, May 25, 2014

PROCLAMATION AGAINST THE WORLD

Time 10:30 am

Thus says the LORD God, " Woe unto you the inhabitants of the world! Eyes you have but you do not see, Ears you have but you do not hear! Have I not spoken to you through My prophets about both the present and future, but yet you remain defiant in your hearts!  Shall My WORD return to Me void? Assuredly I say unto you, none amongst thee that bows down to the dragon, will escape My sword of judgement, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God rebukes and castigates the World for rejecting His WORD.  God's wrath shall fall upon all those in the world that worship the dragon. Weeping and mourning shall fill the households of the dragon worshippers.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that the World will repent, reject the dragon and his angels, and seek the God of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment