Tuesday, May 27, 2014

PROPHECY TO JERUSALEM

Time 6:55pm

Thus says the LORD God, "Rejoice O  Jerusalem! No more shall you be a desolation! For your sake, I will smitten kings and Nations that stand against you! Peoples and Nations from the four corners of the world shall come unto you to seek Me! Watchmen, I have placed all around your Walls! No more shall weeping and mourning cover your land! Your Sons and Daughters shall come from a far! Because of My covenant with My servant David, I will be your God and your people will be My people, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God declares the posterity of Jerusalem.  God shall reign in Jerusalem forever.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for the fulfillment of God's WORD concerning Jerusalem

Pray that God's sword will move against all such men, peoples,kings and Nations that seek to divide Jerusalem. Jerusalem is One and must remain so, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment