Saturday, January 4, 2014

PROPHECY TO ISRAEL


TIME 00:51 AM

Thus says the LORD God, " Israel, Profane not My Name! Did I not draw you back to your land which you possess, for which I had caused you to depart from, because of your iniquities? Shall you then make Me a liar by surrendering the very land that I gave unto you as your possession? Did I not command you to dwell in the land and rebuild its Cities? Shall you choose then to listen to the kings of Nations who envy you ad seek to profane My Name? I command you now, let no one among you profane My Name by touching or surrendering the land of Israel to the sons of the giants, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God commands Israel to secede not any portion of its land

PRAYER POINTS

Pray that Israel's leaders will not dare to sin against God, by attempting to secede any portion of Israel's land.

Pray that Israel will rebuild and occupy all the land of Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment