Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PROPHECY TO THE KING OF ISRAEL

Time 14:46 PM

Thus says the LORD God, " king of Israel, Shall you walk in your own wisdom? Why bring shame unto My people? Shall you cause the enslavement of My people whom I have delivered? Did I not say that My people shall return unto the very land from where I had pushed them out? Why do evil in My sight? Does Israel need the help of man to stand? I am not able to command the Hosts of Heaven to defend Israel against the armies of Nations? Make no alliances or covenants with any nations or peoples concerning the land and nation of Israel, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God castigates the king of Israel for seeking to subdue Israel under her enemies

PRAYER POINTS

Pray that the king of Israel will not subdue the nation under its adversaries

Pray that the king of Israel will stand up for Israel and nothing less or more.




No comments:

Post a Comment