Wednesday, December 11, 2013

PROPHECY TO CONGO ( DRC)

Time 4;39 AM

Thus says the LORD God, " Congo, Congo; Rejoice, Rejoice! Your peace and that of your people, I shall return. Though, I caused your people to be refugees among the Nations, now they shall return and dwell in their land peaceful. Though, I caused your wealth to be plundered by foreigners, now your own people shall own the wealth in your land. You must however, desist from going back again to your old ways of devil worship lest I revisit your land and people in My anger; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God decrees a return of Congo's peace

PRAYER POINT

Pray that Congo will serve God and be a beacon of peace and prosperity for her people

1 comment:

  1. Things are getting worst not only that, DR Congo is now a laughing stack. How much longer shall RD Congo suffers such undescribable humiliation and suffering?

    ReplyDelete