Friday, December 6, 2013

PROPHECY TO ISRAEL


Time 9:44 pm

Date 5.12.13

Thus says the LORD, " Israel, Israel, Have I not commanded you not to subdue yourselves under any nation or king? Shall you chose to lead yourselves into captivity by nations? Did I not give unto you the land you occupy as an inheritance because of My covenant with Abraham? Shall your kings now, chose to surrender portions of the same land back to the philistines from whom I took the land from because of their idol worship? Listen to Me now, anyone among  you or your kings who choses to subdue Israel under the philistines, I shall cut off the earth; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God warns Israel and her kings of dire consequences for anyone who will chose to subdue Israel under any nation or king.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray that the kings of Israel will not in anyway subdue Israel under any nation or king

Pray that God will avenge for the sake of Israel



No comments:

Post a Comment