Friday, May 2, 2014

PROCLAMATION AGAINST FALSE PROPHETS IN AMERICA

Time 9:04 am

Thus says the LORD God of Heaven, " Woe unto you the Nation of America and all your inhabitants! Because your hearts are turned against Me, you see no more My face nor hear My voice and now, you have appointed for yourselves Prophets and Diviners, who prophesy falsely in My Name! Behold for this double evil, I will punish you and your prophets, and nothing of My WORD that I have spoken against you, shall return in vain. For you and your people shall truly be enslaved by a vicious and ferocious Nation from the East, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God castigates America for the evil of false prophecy and divination in the land. God's heavy rod is lifted up against America and her people. God shall use China as a sword to judge America.

PRAYER POINTS

Cry out to God on behalf of America, seek for forgiveness and a turn of America's heart back to God.

Pray that God's fire will fall upon all the false Prophets and Diviners in the land of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment