Sunday, June 22, 2014

PROPHECY TO JERUSALEM

Time 3:06 PM

Thus says the LORD God, " Sing, O  Jerusalem! Break out into a joyful shout! For a moment, I left you but now I shall never leave you nor forsake you! Your bareness shall be no more! For I shall make you a mother of all Nations! Your plunderers, shall be no more, and I will cause them to return all that they took from you! Your Cities shall no more be desolate and your Walls shall never be broken again! Your enemies, I will cause to be at peace with you and those that rise against you, I will trample budget your feet. Kings from the East, West, North and South, shall all come to you and bring their wealth unto you, declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God shall  cause Jerusalem to be a Wonder unto the World.

PRAYER POINT

Pray for the fulfillment of God's WORD upon Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment