Monday, April 25, 2016

PROPHECY TO AMERICA

Time 7:50pm

Date 24.4.16

Thus says Yahweh Elohim, " America, America, Return to Me! Why turn your back against Me? Why defile yourselves with the gods of silver and diamond?  Do I not give power and wealth to Nations? Did I not make you what you are today? Did I not bless you with the wealth of the Nations? Shall you chose now to commit adultery with other gods? Behold, I urge you, turn back now to Me lest My anger comes against you, says Elohim."

INTERPRETATION

Elohim rebukes, castigates and warns America of severe punishment to come forth unto the Nation and its people, for the abominations of desolation that have engulfed the Nation. America and her people must forthright return to Elohim so as to escape the coming Judgement.

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for a Spiritual Awakening in the Nation of America.

Pray that America and her peoples will repent and turn back to Elohim.

No comments:

Post a Comment