Thursday, June 13, 2013


A CALL FOR REPETENCE BY AMERICA

TIME: 2:15 PM

Thus says the LORD; " America; America;  Why refuse to return to Me? Will you remain defiant and stuck in your evil? Did I not lay your foundation? Did I not fight all your battles? Did I not bless you above all Nations? Did I not make you an envy of all other Nations? Did I not draw people from all corners of the World to come and offer their labour to you? Was it by your own plan and design that you became such a powerful Nation? Why test and stretch My patience with you all these far? Behold; if you refuse to return to Me, I will break your neck and in your place, I will raise a new Nation; that will be fierce and violent; and I will use it to pass judgement unto you and all other Nations of the World; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God demands for unequivocal return by America to Him.


PRAYER POINT

Pray that America will  repent; and without any further ado; return to Yahweh.

No comments:

Post a Comment