Thursday, June 13, 2013


PROPHECY TO CHURCH

TIME: 2:40 PM

Thus says the LORD; " Church; Church; Am I interested in your huge buildings? Do I need your offerings and sacrifices? Of what importance are your buildings and offerings to Me; If your hearts are not with Me? You ask how? Do you not cordone evil? Do you not use My Name in vain? Are you not corrupt? Have you not pushed My Spirit out of your churches? Do you not speak for the World instead of Me? Is not the spirit of Balaam amongst some you? Do you not speak for the AntiChrist? Listen to Me now; all those amongst thee that turn against Me and My People, I will smitten with a sharp sword, declares the LORD!"

INTERPRETATION

God's anger is risen against the wicked in the Church.


PRAYER POINT

Pray that the Church will return to God and as envisaged by Christ, be Spirit filled; Corrupt free and unCompromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment