Saturday, June 15, 2013


VISION OF GOD

TIME: 2:10 AM

 While in the Spirit and laying on my bed, I saw God sitted on the throne. The light from the throne was so illuminating that my eyes could not open up! My body was greatly terrified, begun trembling and was dead shock for a moment! I did pray in tongues but suddenly, I could not utter any word anymore! Fear engulfed me and I did cover myself to hide from God's powerful presence. Soon after; my left hand which I had never used before to write, gained power and I begun to write with my fingers, words and inscriptions in the space and thereafter on the wall of my room. During all this time, I could not open up my eyes because of the great light that had struck my eyes. Thereafter; I lay down until morning.

INTERPRETATION

God is about to visit the World. The righteous are to be established firmly so that they can forever testify of the power of the King of Kings; while the wicked are going to be struck and shall die at the hands of the tormentor.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that all Peoples and Nations of the World shall testify of the Prince of Heaven so as to escape death.

No comments:

Post a Comment