Tuesday, August 6, 2013

JUDGEMENT OF THE FALSE PROPHETS IN AMERICA

TIME 8:10 AM

Thus says the LORD, "Woe unto you the sons of men who prophesy falsely in My Name in the land. You say, thus says the LORD yet I have not spoken unto you. You claim it is well with the kings, people and the land yet it is not! Has My Spirit not departed from your land because of the wickedness of the people? Shall you continue to use My Name in your divination? Assuredly I say unto you, for your false prophecy and divination, I will punish you, cut you off the land and cause your blood to be suck by the dogs; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God rebukes the false prophets in the land of America

PRAYER POINT

Pray that God will smitten the false prophets in the land of America

No comments:

Post a Comment