Monday, August 19, 2013

PROCLAMATION AGAINST THE FALSE PROPHETS IN ISRAEL

TIME 9:05 AM

Thus says the LORD, " Woe unto you the sons of men who prophesy falsely among My People. For the spirit of Baalam is upon you! Shall you cause My People to subdue to the philistines in the name of peace? Shall you prophesy against Jerusalem? Shall cause My People to surrender their heritage and inheritance to the philistines and foreigners? When you speak, do you not speak the language of kings? Assuredly I say unto you, My anger is risen against all who prophesy falsely against My People, Jerusalem and Israel. Your sin shall not go unpunished; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God condemns the spirit of false prophesy arousing out of Israel

PRAYER POINTS

Pray that God will purge all false prophets in the land of Israel

Pray that God will cause mountains, rivers, fires and camels to speak for Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment