Wednesday, May 29, 2013


PROPHECY TO AMERICA

TIME: 5:00 AM

Thus says the LORD, "America; Remember our first love! It was displayed allover the Nation; Your money had My Name on it; Your buildings had inscriptions about My Name; You had a Sacred National day dedicated for prayer; Many Nations came to know of Me through you; You defended My Church from persecution; My Name was wonderfully coded in your National Anthem; I was the Symbol of your Nation; and You put your Trust in Me as a Nation! When you did all this; your Nation flourished than all Nations of the World; and you became the envy of many Nations and Peoples! But see now! You have pushed Me out of your life; Your People have rejected Me as their God; and they worship Me no more! Because of this evil; the land is no longer fruitful to you and your people; and you are not any longer the envy of Nations! Return to Me therefore today and See if; I will not return the blessings unto your land; declares the LORD!"

INTERPRETATION

God desires to have a renewed relationship with America

PRAYER POINT

Pray that America will fall in love with Yahweh again

No comments:

Post a Comment