Friday, May 24, 2013


VISION OF SPRING FLOWERS

TIME:3:00AM

While in the Spirit; I was led by the LORD to a garden of beautiful Spring flowers;all pink. The LORD asked me; "What do you see?" I replied, " I see beautiful pink flowers." Then the LORD said unto me, " See what Am going to do!" Immediately; a worm came up and destroyed all the petals of flowers; destroying their beauty and there was no flowers anymore. Then the LORD asked me, " What do you see?" I replied, " I see worn out stems of flowers; all beauty destroyed!" Then the LORD said unto me; "As flowers blossom in the Spring and then are worn out by the sun in Summer; so will the wicked be wipped off the face of the world. Their days are numbered; declares the LORD!"

INTERPREATION
The flourishing of the wicked is about to come to an end and they will wiped off the face of the world.

PRAYER POINT

Pray for forgiveness and ask God to relent from His anger towards the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment