Monday, May 20, 2013



PROPHECY FOR AFRICA

DATE: 19.05.2013

TIME: 21:52 PM

Thus says the LORD, " Africa; Africa; a Land of Beauty? Turn away from your evil deeds of; idolatry, animism, ancestral worship and human sacrifice; And see if I will not bless you!  I have endowed your land with Oil; Precious Metals; Fertile Land and Good Weather but  all these; you cannot enjoy because of your iniquity.
Verily, Verily; I say unto you, that if you discard all your wicked practices and serve Me Alone as your God; I will remove the scales on your eyes to see the abundance of blessings in your land and I will let you and your descendants enjoy these blessings for as long as you serve Me!"

INTERPRETATION

God is calling upon Africa to discard evil and serve Him Alone; and  they can enjoy the abudant blessings He has bestowed upon the land.

PRAYER POINT

Pray that the People and Nations of Africa will turn away from evil and serve God; Yahweh.

No comments:

Post a Comment