Friday, July 5, 2013

PROPHECY TO CHURCH IN AMERICA

TIME 11:34 AM

Thus says the Spirit; " Church, you have greatly grieved My Spirit! Nothing you do is of Me; You speak not My WORD but that what man wants to hear! The spirit of baalam engulfs many among you,  your concern is not to save my people but rather to make profits for yourselves! Behold; I remove my mantle of priesthood from you, and I shall raise up for Myself, a new royal priesthood, to be judge over My people; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God condemns and rebukes the Church in America for acting wickedly.


PRAYER POINTS

  • Repent and Ask God for forgiveness on behalf of the Church in America

  • Pray that the Church in America will repent and return to God

  • Pray that the Bishops, Pastors, Ministers and Leaders of the Church in America will humble themselves and allow to be used of the Spirit of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment