Monday, July 29, 2013

PROPHECY TO THE WORLD



TIME 6:25 PM

Thus says the LORD, " Listen to Me O Nations, Cursed is the day you were founded! For you not only do evil in My sight but also, the minds of your people have been debased. For your men have unnatural  desires for men and your women too, have unnatural desires for fellow women. Idolatry and occultism flood your lands. Your people's build altars and temples to their false gods allover the lands. Your people not only reject Me but also detest My WORD. The High Priests in the land too , are compromised and speak not My WORD anymore! I do swear By Myself therefore, for the wickedness of all people's and nations, I will destroy all the wicked just as I destroyed the Cities of Sodom and Gomorrah; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God pronounces judgement upon wicked people's and nations

PRAYER POINT

Repent and Ask God for forgiveness on behalf of nations

No comments:

Post a Comment