Saturday, July 27, 2013

PROPHECY TO THE PRIESTS OF GOD IN AMERICA


DATE 26.07.13

TIME 6:50 AM

Thus says the LORD, "Listen to me you priests in My Temple; Did I not chose you as My priests? Did I not command you to serve me alone? Did I not separate you to be servants to my people? Why have you turned against me? Why speak the language of earthly kings? Why defile my Temple? Why preserve the best offerings from My people for yourselves? Did I not punish Eli and his sons for the same sins? See, as judgment came upon Eli and his sons, so shall My judgment come upon you and your children. No more shall you be called Priests of the Most High God; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

 God rebukes His priests in America for acting ungodly

PRAYER POINTS

  • Repent and Ask God for forgiveness on behalf of His priests in America
  • Pray that God will purge the church and smitten out the wolves therein

No comments:

Post a Comment