Saturday, May 18, 2013


PROPECY FOR ISRAEL

TIME: 11.35 PM

DATE: 17.5.2013

Thus say the LORD, " Israel; Israel; Listen to My voice! Donot entangle yourselves with such people and nations that donot serve Me. Count on Me; And hold unto My WORD faithfully. Am I man that I promise and donot fullfill? Can I forsake the Covenant that I made with My Servant Jacob?
Assuredly I say unto you; fear not. The battle you are about to face is not yours but Mine. The attacking armies of Nations will come against you in one way but I will disperse them in seven ways, and utterly destroy all their naval weaponary! Behold, cometh  war ships  against you from the North but these; I will sink in the seas!"

INTERPRETATION

God is assuring Israel of victory against all the armies of the invading nations; but He requires Israel's reliance on His WORD.

PRAYER POINTS

  • Pray for the Leadership of Israel to hold unto the WORD of God for victory against their enemies.
  • Pray that the Leadership of Israel will not subdue to International demands to give any concessions whatsoever concerning the City of God-Jerusalem. Jerusalem is the heart of Israel; so they must not give it up to any other people or nation nor divide it at all.
  • Pray that upon the calling of the Spirit of God; all Jews in Blood and Spirit allover the world, will stand up and defend the City and Nation of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment