Thursday, May 23, 2013


PROPHECY TO NATIONS

TIME: 10:19 AM

Thus says the LORD, " Listen to Me O Nations; Am I not the One who gives power unto kings? Am I not the One who endowes Nations with blessings? Am I not the One who causes rain to fall unto your lands? Am I not the One who brings peace unto your lands? Why then do you reject Me as your God? Why do Nations serve baal? Why do your men and women pervert sex; by committing acts of homosexuality, lesbianism and bestiality? Behold; the Nations that serve Me not, I will withhold rain from them and those that pervert sex; I will eject their people from the land, declares the LORD God of Heaven."

INTERPRETATION

God's judgement is coming upon the Nations that serve Him not and those that pervert sex.

PRAYER POINTS

  • Pray that Nations will return to God and serve Him alone
  • Pray that Nations will reject and stop the evil of sexual perversion

No comments:

Post a Comment