Tuesday, May 28, 2013


PROPHECY TO AMERICA

TIME 8:40 PM

Thus says the LORD, " America; Will you turn to the left or right for a way out of your woes? Will you place your hope into man? Surely; these you have all tried and indeed; there's no way out for you! I beseech you therefore; return to Me. For you belong to Me! I did lay your foundation out of nothing; I blessed you and made you a powerful Nation; only for you to turn away from Me just like a  bride who rejects the husband of her youth! My love for you can never be replaced by the left,right or man! Iam your only hope! Return to Me today; and I will return to you; declares the LORD."

INTERPRETATION

God seeks for the heart of America

PRAYER POINT

Pray that America will fall in love with Yahweh once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment