Tuesday, May 28, 2013

VISION OF FLAMES OF FIRE OVER AMERICA

TIME: 1:25 PM

While in the Spirit; I saw flames of fire burning all over America. Immediately; I started praying in tongues, interceding for the Nation and God said unto me that judgement is coming upon the Nation unless people repent, turn away from evil and return to Him. As I continued to pray; I begun to smell fire all over me, which greatly distressed me,causing me to ask God to give America a second chance. God responded that He will only relent if America fully returns to Him and stops all forms of evil.

INTERPRETATION

God's Judgement is coming upon the America, unless the Nation rejects evil and returns to God

PRAYER POINTS


  • America should repent and ask God for forgiveness
  • America should stop and discard the evil of; gay marriage, secularism,idolatry and abortion
  • Pray that God relents from His against America
  • Pray that America fully returns to God; Yahweh.

No comments:

Post a Comment